Marksman Asset Management manages custom portfolios, for residents of Ontario, within taxable and tax-sheltered accounts, including RRSP, TFSA, RESP, LIRA, RRIF and LIF accounts. Founder, Mark Doyle, has advised hundreds of sophisticated Canadian corporate pension fund clients on investment strategy during his 30-year investment career.
- Unbiased advice — that naturally flows from our independence, and our fiduciary relationship with clients.
- Custom portfolios — designed to suit each investor’s unique needs.
- Broad diversification — within Canada and around the world.
- Tax-awareness — portfolios are managed with an eye on tax implications, to maximize after-tax return.
- Low fees — ensuring higher net-return to investors.
Marksman offers a client-focused, cost-effective alternative to the banks and dealers that distribute mutual funds, and to traditional advisors, that are not delivering as expected.
Marksman provides independent and unbiased investment advice based on each client’s unique circumstances. We are a fiduciary, with a duty to act in the best interests of our clients.
Minimum (total household accounts): $250,000